Freshers Jobs 2013 | Freshers Jobs In Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad|Unisys Global Services Walkin Drive For Graduate Engineer CSE/ISE/IT/ECE/EEE Freshers On 22, 24 & 26 March 2013:-
Freshers Jobs In India | Fresher jobs in “Unisys Global Services”| IT Jobs 2013 :-
Hey..My dear warriors !
Are you all waiting for Freshers Jobs In India ?
Are you all looking for Freshers Jobs In Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad?
Are you the contestants of Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad Fresher jobs,2013 ?
Do you have the passion to do IT JOBS in Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad?
Are you ready to Work in “Unisys Global Services”,Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad as “ Customer Support Engineer” ?
Then Be Ready… Here is the details of vacancies of “ Customer Support Engineer”Jobs for Graduate Engineer CSE/ISE/IT/ECE/EEE Freshers in“Unisys Global Services”,Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
Freshers Jobs|“Unisys Global Services” Walk-In drive for Customer Support Engineer :Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Company : Unisys Global Services – India
Website : http://www.unisys.com
Education : Graduate Engineer CSE/ISE/IT/ECE/EEE
Experience : Freshers & Exp
Location : Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Role: Customer Support Engineer – End User Productivity Services – Service Desk
- TalentBridge is organizing Recruitment Drive for Unisys Global Services – India for 2012 pass out batch On 22, 24 & 26 March 2013 @ Madhya Pradesh
- To participate in the Recruitment drive candidates are requested to take the following steps:
- Visit http://www.talentbridge.co.in. Register yourself as a student.
- Build your updated resume in TalentBridge Platform.
- Record your audio TalentBridge system (Your response to question Tell me about yourself?)(If you need any help, please refer Student Manual.)
- Once you complete voice recording, click on Mock Interview to record video clip. Select Specialization as general, recording mode and click on Start Interview button to start the interview. You will have 3 mins to answer 3 questions.(If you need any help, please refer Student Manual.)
- Once you complete the profile, click on Apply Jobs (left top corner).
- Once you click, it will open up JRF (JOB REQUEST FORM); please click on Apply button to apply for the job.
Online Test Date in Jabalpur: Friday, March 22, 2013 (For 2012 Pass out batch)
Test Location: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
Online Test Date in Bhopal: Sunday, March 24, 2013 (For 2012 Pass out batch)
Test Location: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Online Test Date in Indore: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 (For 2012 Pass out batch)
Test Location: Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Recording Audio and Video clip is mandatory. Profile without audio or video clip will not be consider for further round
- Pre-screening will be done by TalentBridge
- Specific test venue will be communicated shortly
Job Details :
Job Locations : Selected candidates will be posted either at Bangalore or Hyderabad and required to sign a service agreement for a period of 18 months.
Desired Profile :
- 2012 out batch only
- Graduate Engineer CSE/ISE/IT/ECE/EEE
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7).
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Multitasking and coordination skills.
- Team Player.
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions.
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale.
- Act Independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills.
- Drive for results
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
Role Purpose of Service Desk Engineer:
- Creation of a detailed products catalogue containing all possible devices in a company to add/remove/update products at any time.
- Optimization of existing desktops and provide the foundation services for emerging desktop visualization technologies.
- Creation of content for Self-Service Portal Solutions and L0 support.
- Maintain Hosted client services for extended application and client access.
- Create Portable user profiles to enable agility.
- Stateless device deployment to ease support and replacement.
- To act as a single point of contact (SPOC) for all IT Customers.
- To maximize service availability.
- To restore service whenever possible.
- To provide desk-side services, desktop management and device lifecycle management and provide business systems support.
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements.
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering.
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers.
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
- Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
Expected CTC :
- Selected candidates will be paid salary of Rs. 2,25,000 during first six months and Rs.2,64,000 after successful completion of six months training. Apart from this they will be eligible for standard benefits of the organization that include medical insurance, shift allowance.
- Higher education fee assistance to pursue higher education in leading institutes will be provided after completion of one year service with Unisys.
- Our learning and development department regularly conducts many training programs to enhance employee skills and help them grow in their career.Unisys offers excellent training and career growth opportunities to all employees.
- The job is customer facing role and involves working in shifts.
- Selected candidates will be posted either at Bangalore or Hyderabad and required to sign a service agreement for a period of 18 months.
Selection Procedure :
- Prescreening by Talentbridge technologies ( Online Test & Communication test written and verbal)
- Following rounds by Unisys
- Communication Screening (Written & Verbal)
- IQ Test
- Technical Test
- Personal Interview (Communication + Technical)
- HR Interview
Joining Date : Immediate
Filed under: fresher jobs in Bangalore, Freshers jobs, freshers jobs in hyderabad, freshers jobs in india, Graduate fresher jobs, IT jobs, software jobs, walkins | Tagged: all freshers jobs, all ITjobs, Bangalore, Customer Support Engineer Jobs In Madhya Pradesh, Fresher jobs in “Unisys Global Services, freshers, freshers jobs, freshers jobs 2013, freshers jobs in india, Freshers jobs in IT, Freshers Jobs In Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad, IT jobs, IT jobs 2013, IT jobs in india, IT JOBS in Madhya Pradesh, software jobs, software jobs in bangalore, software jobs in Hyderabad, walk-ins | Leave a Comment »