Freshers Jobs 2013 | Freshers Jobs In Mumbai| Tata Communications Ltd Walk in Drive For B.Sc, Diploma /Any Postgraduate Freshers on March 2013:-
Freshers Jobs In India | Fresher jobs in “Tata Communications Ltd”| IT Jobs 2013 :-
Hey..My dear warriors !
Are you all waiting for Freshers Jobs In India ?
Are you all looking for Freshers Jobs In Mumbai?
Are you the contestants of Mumbai Fresher jobs,2013 ?
Do you have the passion to do IT JOBS in Mumbai?
Are you ready to Work in “ Tata Communications Ltd”, Mumbai as “ Jr Executive” ?
Then Be Ready… Here is the details of vacancies of “ Jr Executive”Jobs for B.Sc, Diploma /Any Postgraduate Freshers in“ Tata Communications Ltd”, Mumbai.
Freshers Jobs|“Tata Communications Ltd” Walk-In drive for Jr Executive : Mumbai
Company Name: Tata Communications Ltd
Qualification: B.Sc, Diploma /Any Postgraduate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Role: Jr Executive
Job Description :
- Tata Communications Recruitment Drive For Freshers and Experienced as Jr.Executive – March 2013
a. Wireline PSTN/Broadband Activations:
– This is a back office group in the Activations function and is responsible for assigning cable details to a service (e.g. PSTN, ADSL, ISDN, ULL, FTTP etc) prior to activation. The function is critical to connect customer services by the Our Customer Commitment Date . Operatives to interact with Front office consultants, technical field staff and other parts of the Our Customer business to ensure that the customer receives the service they signed up for. Their primary responsibilities are:
- Assign cable details to support the service that a customer has signed up for Provide support to field technicians and other parts of the Our Customer business
- Its other responsibility is to assist teams logging and receiving incoming calls by activating services, allocating cable plant and assisting with sales enquiries. This involves telephonic interactions (both incoming and outgoing) with field technicians, sales and other Our Customer lines of business
b. Activation, Modification and Disconnection:
- This is a group that works under the Activation function and are responsible for back office support for activating, modifying or disconnecting PSTN, ISDN & ADSL products and services. Operatives may interact with Front office consultants, technical field staff and other parts of the Our Customer business to ensure correct activation of the customer service. Their primary responsibilities are:
- Remote activation, modification or deactivation of PSTN, ISDN or ADSL services and/or products
- Provide support to Front Office consultants, field staff and other parts of Our Customer business
- Provide accurate data to the field technicians
c. Technical Support on Phone:
– This is a group within the Activations function which is responsible for back office technical support via phone for field technicians in the activation and network assignment and allocation of customer services and to assist with Front office Sales enquires. The function is critical to connect customer services on the Our Customer Commitment Date through enabling field work to be completed.
Their primary responsibilities are:
– Remote activation, modification or deactivation of PSTN, ISDN, ADSL or ULL services and/or products
- Providing support to field technicians, Front office Sales, Back Office Activation team and other parts of Our Customer business via phone
Frontline Team Member profile for ACTIVATIONS :
– Degree qualifications in Science or technical field from a recognized university
– Diploma qualifications in a relevant technical field from a recognized university.
- Around 25% of the team needs to have 6 months to 2 years of relevant technical experience
- – Around 75% of the teams needs to have more than 2 years of relevant technical experience
- Candidates with experience in Technical Processes in International (especially Australian) Telecom BPO companies are preferred.
- Should be well versed with Fixed lines, Mobile and Broadband Telecom technology
GENERAL SKILL SET REQUIREMENTS:
– All the potential candidates must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
- Absolute commitment to improving customer experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and possess sufficient soft skills to handle customers, field technicians, FOH consultants and personnel from other parts of the business, quickly understand the nature of the issue and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and handle difficult customers
- General Microsoft Windows and computer skills, and accurate data entry abilities
- Strong analytical and technical skills (e.g. database, telecommunication systems), technically appropriate communication skills, clear understanding of all processes / work instructions and an understanding of Our Customers network and products
- Strong listening skills, being able to listen effectively and understand customers issues
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders (such as field, sales front of house, other areas)
- Learning on the fly apply new learnings to new situations
- Building Effective Teams contribute to team success
- Customer Focus understand the customer and their environment
- Drive for results deliver results quicker and more efficiently
- Innovation Management – question traditional methods and looks for new opportunities
- Business Acumen know the business and the environment
TECHNICAL SKILLS & CAPABILITIES:
- Operational knowledge of PSTN/TDM Switches
- Knowledge of SS7 / C7 signaling and connectivity with national and international operators
- Knowledge of ISDN BRI/PRI, Pair gain systems, VF signaling, metering
- Wire line Broadband Technology
DAY TO DAY JOB DESCRIPTION FOR Front line Team Member:
- As part of the day-to-day operations, the associates will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Ensure accurate data is entered in all of the relevant activation systems to successfully complete orders
- Effective and efficient use of all relevant systems to access information and provide relevant solution for the customer
- Communicate effectively and positively with field technicians and the wider group
- Time management and ability to prioritize workloads to meet targets
- Maintain integrity of network data through adherence to standard procedures
- Achieve outstanding customer service through resolution of service difficulties
- Meet all productivity and quality performance measures related to the role
- Process work in line with individual work stream processs and requirements
- Engage customers by utilizing effective questioning techniques to identify the problem
- Escalate customer service to the appropriate group for activation if unable to successfully program at the time.
Filed under: Freshers jobs, freshers jobs in india, Freshers Jobs In Mumbai, Graduate fresher jobs, IT jobs, software jobs, walkins | Tagged: all freshers jobs, all ITjobs, Fresher jobs in “Tata Communications Ltd, freshers, freshers jobs, freshers jobs 2013, freshers jobs in india, Freshers jobs in IT, freshers jobs in Mumbai, IT jobs, IT jobs 2013, IT jobs in india, IT Jobs In Mumbai, Jr Executive Jobs In Mumbai, software jobs, Software Jobs In Mumbai, walk-ins | Leave a comment »