SSC Jobs | Constables Recruitment | Central Government Jobs :-
Hey..My dear warriors !
Are you all waiting for Government Jobs In India ?
Are you waiting for adventurous Constables and Rifleman jobs ?
Are you the contestants of Constables and Rifleman jobs notified by Staff Selection Commission(SSC),2013 ?
Do you have the passion to do central government jobs ?
Are you ready to step into Govt Jobs India through SSC Jobs ?
Then Be Ready… to get a step into most thrilling Staff Selection Commission jobs.
Nice… please go through the details of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment For Constables(GD) in CAPFs and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles , 2013 as under.
Govt Jobs In India |Jobs In SSC | 2013 Govt jobs:-
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has notified (22006) vacancies for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF & SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Interested candidates may apply through offline on or before 11-01-2013 and 09-01-2013 for Part – I Online Registration, 11-01-2013 for Part – II Online Registration. For more details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, selection process and how to apply are given below…
SSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 22006
Name of the Posts:
1. Constables (GD) in CAPFs
2. Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles
Age Limit: Candidate should have 18 Years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Matriculation/SSC/ equivalent from a recognized institution.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay fee of Rs.50/- in form of challan through any SBI branch or through CRF stamp. Fee exempted for SC/ST/Women candidates.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PET) and Medical Test for which the details are as follows.
Physical Standard: Here is the physical standard required to apply for Constable post.
- Height: The height for the post of constable For males – 170 cms and for females 157 cms.
- Chest: Chest for the post of Constable for males only – Unexpanded 80 cms, expanded min expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Weight for males and females should be in proportionate to height and age.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET): The PET for Male and Female candidates are as follows.
- Race: For male – 5 kms in 23 minutes, for female – 1.6 kms in 8 1/2 minutes.
- Race for candidates of Ladakh region: For male – 1 mile in 6 1/2 minutes, for female – 800 meters in 4 minutes.
The candidates who qualified in PET will only be called for written test. The written examination date for SSC Constable and Rifleman is on 12th May, 2013.
The final selection list for SSC Constable recruitment 2013 is based on merit in each category in each state and the cut-off marks for SSC Constable recruitment for General and Ex-Servicemen is 35% and 33% for SC/ST/OBC.
SSC recruitment 2013 exam syllabus and pattern:–
SSC Constable and Rifleman exam will be of objective type multiple choice question consists of a single paper which will have 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
Syllabus for SSC Constable and Rifleman exam: The question paper for SSC Constable exam is of single paper will have Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D each of which have 25 questions carrying 25 marks each. The time duration given to complete the exam is two hours. The syllabus for SSC Constable exam is as follows.
- Part A : General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Part C: Elementary Mathematics
- Part D: English / Hindi
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through Online & Offline mode. For online mode candidates can go through the web site http://www.ssconline.nic.in for Part-I registration on or before 09-01-2013 and for Part-II registration on or before 11-01-2013.For offline mode candidates need to send the duly filled application form along with al relevant documents with CRF Stamp and send to the concerned Regional Office of the Commission on or before 11-01-2013.
Instructions for Online application:
1. Log on to http://www.ssconline.nic.in or http://www.ssconline2.gov.in website to apply for the post.
2. Online Application contains 2 parts, Part I and Part II. Part I comprises of basic information.
3. Candidates fill all the mandatory columns in part I and click on ‘I Agree’ button.
4. After filling up Part I, a registration number will be generated, retain it and download fee payment challan or use online facility of SBI to make payment.
5. After payment of fee, Candidates must fill the Part II of application with other essential details.
6. Candidates should upload their scanned photo and signatures at the places provided and click on the ‘Submit’ link.
Date of Notification: 15-12-2012
Starting Date for Online Application (Part I): 15-12-2012 up to 05.00Pm
Last Date for Online Application (Part I): 09-01-2013 up to 05.00Pm
Last Date for Online Application (Part II): 11-01-2013 up to 05.00Pm
Last Date for Offline Application: 11-01-2013
Last Date for Offline Application (Far Flung Areas): 18-01-2013
Written Examination: 12-05-2013
Declaration of Result: 30-09-2013
Filed under: constable jobs, Govt jobs, Govt Jobs AP, govt jobs in india, Police jobs, police jobs, SSC jobs | Tagged: 2013, constable jobs, jobs in ssc, police jobs, SSC jobs, ssc recruitment 2013, SSC recruitment 2013 exam syllabus and pattern, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment For Constables(GD) in CAPFs and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles |